Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here is What I've Done.

I've painted a few new paintings and reworked some older ones.  I put a couple boxes in the mail today. Destinations:  Atlanta, Georgia and Park City, Utah.
Constantine reworked
I've swam long and hard, even done three open water practice races.  I think I am ready to escape from Alcatraz.  I'm off to San Francisco in a couple days.
Lake Pleasant 2k
Me and Kristin, my race-buddy
I've made 25 fleece hats, wood-burned the handles of 17 marshmallow roasters, made a dozen corn-filled sleeping bag warmers, and done every needful thing (I hope) that a young women camp director does to be prepared to camp and make sweet memories with lots of fun girls.
Up to Long Valley I go as soon as I get back from frolicking with the sharks.
Plus, I made 26 paper flowers to make our campsite beautiful.  

I can't believe June actually came and is here already.  A day or two after I get back from camp we make our annual pilgrimage up to Utah.  Once there, we will run Ragnar Wasatch Back, then relax by the pool, cook up some crazy Cul-de-sac of Fire extravaganzi, and ride our bikes off into the sunset.  I have somehow managed to keep my head on straight, and crossed everything off my list up to this point.  Even granola and trail mix for my travels.  So, here we go.

1 comment:

Morgen said...

I can't believe you are camp director, too! I am totally in awe.