Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here is what I am excited about:

I haven't done this in a while, so my list is a little long, but I've narrowed it down to my very favorites. Oh, and none of them are art related, just so you know.
First Day of School
Hip hip hooray! We just finished our third week of school. School is the greatest give anyone could give a mother. I love my alone days, and I love being excited and enthusiastic to welcome them back home. Even my little ezzie is in school this year, 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours, which is a nice break. Though, she is a fun little buddy to tote around with me, and an excellent studio companion.

Garmin Watch
I love to run so much. I also love stats. This watch has been so much fun to play with. I know my pace, my time, my distance (hello satellites), my altitude, sunrise, sunset, time of day, average pace, lap pace, fastest pace, location on map, heart rate, I could go on. Too much fun.

Total Immersion
My swimming sensei, Laurie, lent me this book. It is so great. I did all sorts of crazy drills, now I am gliding effortlessly through the water. My sensei, who claims blogs are for showing off, keeps telling me she is going to bring a camera to the pool in the morning so I can have a picture to post. Though, I don't think that would have the desired effect.
Oral-B Triumph
My dentist has been recommending this, but I have been afraid. I take my oral hygiene very seriously, but I couldn't make myself go electric. Turns out, it's not so bad. Actually, it feels really good and it's like I just went the dentist every day.

2 comments:

pamela said...

ok em i just have to comment - my dad is a certified Total immersion coach/trainer. and trust me, it really works - he is 67 and literally a faster swimmer than he has ever been in his life! you'll love it. when you visit utah, you could take lessons from him.

Unknown said...

Sign me up Pam. I am loving it, but I'm ready for some instruction.