I've been tagged. Which means I must write six little know facts about myself. This concept made my head swim and I thought I might do better if I had a theme. So, my six facts are not only little known, but are facts that make Gavin look at me like I'm crazy. After ten years of knowing me, I can still surprise him, and I revel in that.
1. I sort my laundry into four piles: whites, warm mediums, cool mediums, and really darks. The girls are really good at it. When Gavin was helping me last week, he tried to challenge me with grays - nice try.
2. Only boring people get bored, so I told my kids that "bored" is a bad word. Watch what you say around them, they'll call you on it.
3. I can listen to an album, mix, or even a song, over and over and over.... I only change the six CDs in my car when I want to avoid his derision.
4. I can hock a loogie like nobody's business. (When I'm sick.)
5. There is a placenta in my freezer... still.
6. I often forget to put on deodorant.
Wow, that was more personal then I have ever been in blogland. It was refreshing, maybe I'm turning over a new leaf. Now I am supposed to tag six people in return. I could do that, but I would rather tag Hun six times. She is absolutely capable of coming up with thirty-six crazy facts. Tag, sister, your it.
Friday, November 2, 2007
I love secrets. Not mean ones! I just like knowing stuff. We had a fabulous trip to New York last week, and great shows in Ohio and Connecticut. When I finally sat down to paint, it had been a while. I often start off a little awkward after a break, and didn't want the getting-into-my-groove-ness to ruin one of the beautiful paintings I am working on. So, I painted this little piece to get me going. It's not quite finished, but not bad for a day's work.